Quicksilver Windsor in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||95 mph / 152 km/h|
|Max power||110 hp / 82 kW|
|Weight||3571 lb / 1620 kg|
The Quicksilver Windsor is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Quicksilver Windsor is a mid-sized, four-door hardtop sedan. It features rear fender skirts, a unique two-tone paint scheme and a somewhat moderately powered engine. The vehicle comes in two variations, the Quicksilver Windsor and the Quicksilver Windsor Taxi.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 9-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is based off of the 1951 Mercury Sedan, whith a front grill similar to a 1950 Oldsmobile.
- Quicksilver is another name for the element mercury.
- The Quicksilver Windsor has a taxi version, the Quicksilver Windsor Taxi.
- It's one of the few 1950's era vehicles that has no known owners and isn't featured in any chapters or missions.