The interior of the saloon is decorated throughout with sports memorabilia and has numerous television sets that patrons can be seen gathered around watching sporting events. There is a fully staffed kitchen, and bets are taken in a room adjacent to the upstairs lounge area where the office is also located. The exterior features a patio complete with its own bar, seating, and a fireplace.
During takeover, the racket may be entered through the following points.
- Main parking lot entrance on the southeast side.
- Locked door to a storage room on the southwest side.
- Alleyway on the northwest side.
- Vacant lot on the northeast side, this includes a stairway to the second level.
- Repent Magazine dated November 9, 1967, on the main bar.
- Vargas Painting #24 in the upstairs office.
- When inside the cashier's cage, it can be extremely difficult to open the door to the north due to the placement of the wardrobe. When at the door, the action prompt will either register the wardrobe to the right of the door or the note on the desk to the left.