|Location||Greenfield, Empire Bay|
Villa Scaletta is Vito Scaletta's home through chapter 10 to 12. It is located in Greenfield, on the banks of the river and just across the street from Greenfield Park. It features a hallway with an open plan kitchen and living space, an adjacent bathroom, and an adjacent bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Interactable items include a refrigerator, the lights, sinks, windows, toilets, a wardrobe, a telephone, a shower, and a radio. Outside of the house there is a garage and a swimming pool, across the street there is a park and behind the house there is a lovely view from across the river of downtown Empire Bay. The house gets burned down by the Irish Gang in revenge for the death of Brian O'Neil. When it gets burnt down, the player loses all weapons and money that he/she had up until that point. However, DLC clothing will remain in the different wardrobes, for example in Marty's Apartment and Joe's Apartment.
When you get the first job for Mike Bruski in Chapter Home Sweet Home by going to the The Lone Star bar, Vito said what he would like to have a house in this area, which he did get later on in the game. However in The Betrayal of Jimmy, the house was rebuilt.
- In the Mafia II Demo, there was a Playboy magazine by the kitchen and the garage featured three cars: a Smith Custom 200, a Smith Thunderbolt, and a Lassiter Series 69.
- The house is usable by Jimmy In The Betrayal of Jimmy and Jimmy's Vendetta as well as Joe in Joe's Adventures.
- It is the only house you can obtain through story mode.
- While the house has a pool, it has no water in it and never has water in it at any point of the game.
- In the 1940s segment of the game, if you go to the villa, you won't be able to see the interior through the windows and the front door has a different design.