It is Vito's home starting in Chapter 10. It is located in Greenfield on the bank of the Culver River, just across the street from Greenfield Park. It features a hallway with an open plan kitchen and living space, an adjacent bathroom, and an adjacent bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
Items you can interact with include the refrigerator, lights, sinks, shower, windows, toilets, wardrobe, telephone and a radio. Outside of the house there is a garage, a swimming pool and behind the house there is a lovely view across the river of Empire Bay.
- When the Villa burns down all DLC clothing will still be available in the wardrobes of Marty and Joe's apartments.
- In the Mafia II Demo, there is a Playboy magazine on the kitchen counter and the garage features three cars: a Smith Custom 200, a Smith Thunderbolt, and a Lassiter Series 69.
- The house is usable by both Jimmy and Joe in the Mafia II DLCs.
- While the house has a pool, it has no water in it and never does at any point of the game.
- In the 1940s segment of the game, if you go to the villa, you won't be able to see the interior through the windows and the front door has a different design.
- If visited after Chapter 12, only the house's frame is visible.