The Vegas Pack offers two new Vegas-inspired suits for Vito to wear and two new cars. Get a taste of old school Vegas in this new downloadable content pack from Mafia II. Bring a taste of Vegas to Empire Bay as you cruise through the town in 2 new cars with smooth handling and timeless lines. Vito shows his Vegas style in 2 new suits.
The cars included in the pack are the Chaffeque XT and the Jefferson Futura. The suits are the Classy cowboy suit and hat, which comes in three colors and the Long-collard suit and shades, which comes in eight color combinations.
- It may be available for purchase through the Xbox Live Marketplace, the PlayStation Store and Steam.
- The pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC and Mac OS X.
- Originally this pack was only available, along with the War Hero Pack, by pre-ordering the game from Gamestop/EBgames or Amazon.co.uk.
- The Long-collard suit and hat is similar to the clothing that Rocco wears.
- The same outfit also bears a striking resemblance to the kind of attire Fredo Corleone of The Godfather takes to wearing when he moves to Las Vegas in the first film.