Available April 10, 2018, Mafia III: The Rise & Fall of Sal Marcano is a graphic novel accompaniment to the game Mafia III.
New Bordeaux is a city on the edge of the bayou and on the edge of chaos. A hazy, fictional recreation of New Orleans in the 1960s, New Bordeaux is the kind of town where violence is the only way to survive and crime is the only way to get ahead. When gang warfare pushes the city to the brink, its citizens will discover the bayou can swallow a lot of secrets. And a lot of blood.
Brought to vivid life by top comic artist Richard Pace, Mafia III features the expansive world building and harsh realism that fans have come to expect from the Mafia video game series. With an original story that tells the rise to power of Sal …Read more >
Just thought I would make a quick post on what's been happening over the last few months with the Mafia Series.
- Mafia III was brought to its conclusion back in July 2017 with
the final DLC of the game, Sign of the Times. At this time I have
no knowledge on whether there will be a Mafia IV or not. While we
don't deal in speculation and rumor, if or when there is anything
officially announced on this subject, rest assured we will post it
- If you still haven't tried Mafia III, the Mafia III Demo is still available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.
- Mafia III on both XBox One X and Playstation 4 Pro now support 4k play. You can read more about that here
- Jessica Conditt wrote a piece over at engadget on the historical research behind Linc…
- Mafia III was brought to its conclusion back in July 2017 with the final DLC of the game, Sign of the Times. At this time I have no knowledge on whether there will be a Mafia IV or not. While we don't deal in speculation and rumor, if or when there is anything officially announced on this subject, rest assured we will post it here.
Before Lincoln Clay laid waste to New Bordeaux in his quest for vengeance against the Italian mob, he did a hard tour in Vietnam. In this authorized prequel to the hit game Mafia III, Clay learns the deadly skills he will put to good use back in New Bordeaux–first as an Army grunt, then as a Special Forces soldier running covert ops for the CIA.
Teaming up with his CIA handler, John Donovan, Clay leads a secret mission to take down a communist warlord on the edge of the legendary Plain of Jars in Laos. But he can’t do it alone. First, he has to win over the people of the village of Vang Khom, including the beautiful Sho. Then he has to form them into an army that can defeat the warlord’s superior forces, using nothing but his street-honed w…Read more >
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for this breaking story out of Pointe Verdun.Read more >
Last week Hangar 13 released Sign of the Times, the final DLC in the season pass for Mafia III. It's been an exciting ride since the game's October 2016 release, with new stories, missions, gameplay mechanics and other cool features, it's come a long way from where it started. Their latest addition is possibly the best one yet.
Father James and Lincoln follow the heart wrenching story of Anna McGee, who's gotten herself mixed up with a crazy cult known as The Ensanglante. During the investigation they discover the shocking truth as Lincoln delves deep into the seedy underworld of New Bordeaux while uncovering the Places of Darkness used by the cult in its barbaric rituals. At the heart of it all is Bonnie Harless, the charismatically manipu…Read more >