Un Belle Jardin is a flower shop owned by Harry Robicheaux which serves as a front for a brothel known as the Plow House, a facility which encompasses most of the block the shop is located on.
Information coming soon.
- Captain Pennies: Rip-off artist who preys on the poor to support his sexual fetish.
- Neighbor Phil: A "nice guy" who more than likely has six bodies stuffed into his crawlspace.
- Brother Superior: He'll pay extra for pain, especially when it's yours.
During takeover, the racket may be entered through the following points.
- Main front door on the south side of the block.
- Alleyway on the east side of the block.
- Back alley to the southwest.
- Through the Underground Canals. Closest access is in the alleyway to the east, behind the Best Oil Porn Studio.
- Repent Magazine dated July 12, 1967 in one of the upstairs bedrooms.
- Vargas Painting #32 on the wall behind the upstairs bar.
- Vargas Painting #3 on the wall in Harry's office.
- Medicine Cabinet just outside the upstairs bathroom.
- Tac-Vest on the floor just past the downstairs bar.
- Weapon Locker with a Riot 550 just off of the wine cellar.
- Carter M33-A in the upstairs bathroom.
- Cornell 40 on a crate in the area between the downstairs bar and the courtyard.
- Cornell 40 in the small room with the weapon locker.
- Elling 9mm in the small room with the weapon locker.
- Manitou Model 67 on the southeastern balcony.
- Un Belle Jardin is French for A Beautiful Garden.
- Remy Duvall is featured in a radio ad for the Un Belle Jardin flower shop.
- The name of their adult movie production company is Plow House Pictures.