The Royal Hotel is an exclusive hotel located in Downtown that offers world famous hospitality accommodations to discerning guests, including many celebrities that call the hotel home when traveling to New Bordeaux.
Marcano Crime Family lieutenant and bookkeeper Tony Derazio resides in a penthouse suite, taking up the top floors of the hotel. As a recluse, he rarely leaves the building and has dozens of men posted around the facility guarding him day and night. In 1968, Lincoln Clay infiltrated the hotel, confronted Tony and tossed him out of his penthouse window.
Some items may only be available while a specific mission or objective is active.
- Vargas Painting #23 in the lobby behind the reception desk.
- Elling 9mm on a desk in the parking garage.
- Lupara on a cart in the Cavar Construction offices.
- Elling 9mm on a desk in the Cavar Construction offices.
- Barker 390 on a desk in the Cavar Construction offices.
- Alfredsson M200 on a desk in the Cavar Construction offices.
- Hartmann .30 by a cart in the nearby hallway.
- Trench 1938 in a room on the floor below.
- Alfredsson M200 and Cornell 40 in another room.
- Cornell 40 and M1N8 next to the Tac-Vest.
- Lupara on a cart in the nearby hallway.
- Elling 9mm on a counter in Derazio's living room.
- Elling 9mm in Derazio's dining room.
- Hartmann AT-40 dropped by Derazio in his office.
- M1N8 in Derazio's dining room.
- Alfredsson M200 in Derazio's office.
- $1,500 in cash in Derazio's bedroom.
- $600 in cash in Derazio's office.
Information coming soon.