The Sweetwater Distillery is located in Pointe Verdun and is used as a front for the moonshine racket, run by Nicki Burke out of her office upstairs. It is standing since the late 19th century and survived Prohibition.
- Vargas Painting #20 in distillery office.
- Alfredsson M419 on a workbench in the main distiller area
- Alfredsson M419 on a workbench in a small room on the first level.
- Barker 390 on a table in a first floor break room.
- Hartmann .30 in the south upper wing.
Information coming soon.