The Sweetwater Distillery is located in Pointe Verdun and is used as a front for the moonshine racket, run by Nicki Burke out of her office upstairs. It is standing since the late 19th century and survived Prohibition.
During takeover, the racket may be entered through the following points.
- Main entrance on the southwest side of the building.
- Locked door on the southeast side of the building.
- Gated entrance on the northeast side of the building, requires gate to be smashed through with a car.
- Vargas Painting #20 in the distillery office.
- Alfredsson M419 x2, one on a workbench in the main distillery area and one on a workbench in a small room on the first level.
- Barker 390 x2, one on a table in a first floor break room and one in the south lower wing.
- Czech Ver. B-65 in the east loading zone room.
- Hartmann .30 in the south upper wing.
- Lupara on the second floor.
Information coming soon.