The Smith Thunderbolt is a two-door sports car with an extremely fast engine designed with high performance racing in mind. This small two-seater is a definite crowd pleaser; with its sleek profile and good looks it's sure to turn heads when it drives past.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 11-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is based on the 1955 Ford Thunderbird.
- Ford actually made a limited edition Thunderbolt in 1964, but they have no similarities.
- When supercharged, the Thunderbolt is the second fastest car available in the base game.
- It is advertised on the radio as having a dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) V8 engine.
- In the Mafia II Demo, this is one of three cars that are in your garage, the others being the Lassiter Series 69 and the Smith Custom 200.
- The Smith Thunderbolt is featured frequently throughout Mafia II and its three DLCs.
- The Smith Thunderbolt is in many ways similar to Mafia's Bolt-Thrower.