Smith Thunderbolt in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||117 mph / 189 km/h|
|Max power||194 hp / 145 kW|
|Weight||2981 lb / 1352 kg|
|Tires||Galahad Silver Band|
The Smith Thunderbolt is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Smith Thunderbolt is a two-door sports car with an extremely fast engine designed with high performance racing in mind. This small two-seater is a definite crowd pleaser, with its sleek profile and good looks it's sure to turn heads when it drives past.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 11-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is based off of the 1955 Ford Thunderbird.
- Ford actually made a Thunderbolt in 1964 in limited edition, however they have no similarities.
- When supercharged, the Thunderbolt is the second fastest car available in the base game.
- The Smith Thunderbolt is in many ways similar to the Bolt-Thrower from the first Mafia game.
- The Smith Thunderbolt is featured frequently throughout Mafia II and its three DLC's.
- In the Mafia II Demo, this is one of three cars that are in your garage, the others being the Smith Custom 200 and the Lassiter Series 69.
- A Thunderbolt is given to Vito and Joe to drive when they assassinate Thomas Angelo in Chapter 14.
- In Jimmy's Vendetta you steal one in the mission Smith Thunderbolt Theft.
- In Joe's Adventures you win one that was stolen from Charlie in the mission Greaseballs' Arena.