Smith Mainline in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||93 mph / 150 km/h|
|Max power||110 hp / 82 kW|
|Weight||3307 lb / 1500 kg|
The Smith Mainline is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Smith Mainline is a mid-sized two-door coupe that's both stylish and sporty. This coupe features a mid-powered engine, windscreen sun-visor and a trunk mounted spare tire, giving the car a classic look of the era.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & Notes
- It is based off of the 1952 Ford Mainline 2-Door Sedan.
- In Joe's Adventures, Maxwell's Supermarket has posters on display thoughout the store advertising they're giving away a cherry red Smith Mainline to its 1000th customer, however the car on display in the store, the one Joe and Tony escape in, is a cherry red Potomac Indian instead.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.