Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Smith Mainline is a mid-sized two-door coupe that's both stylish and sporty. It features a mid-powered engine, windscreen sun-visor, and a trunk mounted spare tire, giving the car a classic look of the era.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is based on the 1952 Ford Mainline 2-Door Sedan.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.
- In Joe's Adventures, Maxwell's Supermarket has posters on display throughout the store advertising that they're giving away a cherry red Smith Mainline to its 1000th customer. However, the car on display in the store, the one Joe and Tony escape in, is a Potomac Indian.