The Smith Custom 200 Police Special is a police cruiser variation of the Smith Custom 200 with slightly higher speed and horsepower than the stock version, equivalent to level one basic tuning.
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- Stealing one will result in an immediate two-star wanted level on the car that can't be removed regardless of whether you were seen by the police or not.
- The car has no radio, and the buttons normally used to change stations are used to toggle the siren on and off.
- The car cannot be modified at body shops or stored in your garage.
- The car can be crushed at Bruski's Scrap & Salvage for a payout of $442.80.
- The Police Special has a blue interior as opposed to the red color of its civilian counterpart.
- It replaces the Culver Empire Police Special from the 1940s segment of the game.
- In The Betrayal of Jimmy you're tasked with stealing one in the mission Smith Custom Police Theft.
- The Smith Custom 200 Police Special is reused in the game The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.