The Smith Custom 200 is a four-door sedan with the classic styling characteristic of the 1950s era. Equipped with a powerful engine and distinctive looks, this car will turn heads and keep you ahead of the crowd.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 9-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is based on the 1957 Ford Custom 300.
- It is one of the fastest four-door sedans in the base game.
- In the Mafia II Demo, this is one of three cars that are stored in your garage, the others being the Lassiter Series 69 and the Smith Thunderbolt.
- There is a police version, the Smith Custom 200 Police Special.
- Joe Barbaro owns one from Chapter 7 through Chapter 10. Oddly, you use it in Chapter 7, but Joe is shown buying it in the final cutscene of Chapter 9, and they don't start appearing on the streets until that chapter.
- The Smith Custom 200 is reused in the game The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.