|Smith 34 Hot Rod|
Smith 34 Hot Rod in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||113 mph / 182 km/h|
|Max power||201 hp / 150 kW|
|Weight||2238 lb / 1015 kg|
|Tires||Speedstone Top Speed|
The Smith 34 Hot Rod is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Smith 34 Hot Rod is a roadster with a heavily modified body, custom sized Speedstone Top Speed tires with wire spoke rims and a powerful high performance engine. Atop the engine are three two-barrel carburetors with chrome velocity stacks in a "six-pack" configuration.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 8 (see notes).
- The car is only available to own by downloading the Greaser Pack through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 240 MSP, or the PlayStation Store and Steam for $2.99.
- The Greaser pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC.
- When installed, the car becomes available once you gain access to your garage in the base Mafia II game and in all DLC's.
Trivia & NotesEdit
- The Smith 34 Hot Rod resembles a 1932 Ford 5 Window coupe.
- The performance upgrades of this vehicle are bugged as follows:
- The weight reduction usually obtained with level 2 (sports tuning) is given at level 1.
- The top speed and horsepower usually given with level 3 (supercharged) are given with level 2.
- When upgraded to level 3 the cars statistics will actually decrease to the top speed and horsepower of the level 1 (basic tuned) model and the weight of the stock model.
- The Walter Hot Rod also does this.
- The car can be driven in Chapter 8 but it cannot be stored in the garage. Unlike the Shubert Pickup Hot Rod and the Walter Hot Rod, it's not available in Chapter 15.
- A stock Smith 34 Hot Rod is not considered supercharged in the game despite having both the supercharger housing and drive belt clearly installed on its engine.
- Though the vehicle is a Smith, the engine valve covers say Shubert on them.
- As with all cars downloaded with the vehicle and clothing packs, it can't be sold or removed from the garage.