Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Smith 34 Hot Rod is a roadster with a heavily modified body, custom-sized tires with wire spoke rims, and a powerful high-performance engine. Atop the engine are three two-barrel carburetors with chrome velocity stacks in a "six-pack" configuration.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapter 8 (see trivia).
- The car is only available to own by downloading the Greaser Pack through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 240 MSP, or the PlayStation Store and Steam for $2.99.
- The Greaser pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC.
- When installed, the car becomes available once you gain access to your garage in the base Mafia II game and in all DLC's.
- The Smith 34 Hot Rod resembles a 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe.
- The performance upgrades of this vehicle are bugged as follows:
- The weight reduction usually obtained with level 2 (sports tuning) is given at level 1.
- The top speed and horsepower usually given with level 3 (supercharged) are given with level 2.
- When upgraded to level 3 the car's statistics actually decrease to the top speed and horsepower of the level 1 (basic tuned) model and the weight of the stock model.
- The Walter Hot Rod also does this.
- The car can be driven in Chapter 8 but it cannot be stored in the garage. Unlike the Shubert Pickup Hot Rod and the Walter Hot Rod, it's not available in Chapter 15.
- Vito, Joe, and Jimmy own one if it's downloaded with the Greaser Pack.
- A stock Smith 34 Hot Rod is not considered supercharged in the game despite having both the supercharger housing and drive belt clearly installed on its engine.
- Though the vehicle is a Smith, the engine valve covers say Shubert on them.
- As with all cars downloaded with the vehicle and clothing packs, it can't be sold or removed from the garage.