|Shubert Series AB|
Shubert Series AB in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||70 mph / 113 km/h|
|Max power||60 hp / 45 kW|
|Weight||2579 lb / 1170 kg|
|Tires||Speedstone Top Speed|
The Shubert Series AB is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Shubert Series AB is a mid-sized four-door touring sedan with all the style and refinement the 1930s had to offer. From its plush leather interior to its removable designer trunk, this car speaks of distinction and class.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-5.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available.
- Joe's Adventures: Only during "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & Notes
- It's based on the 1932 Chevrolet Confederate BA Sedan.
- The Shubert Series AB is likely a carryover of Mafia's Schubert Six.
- When upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed.
- It's the oldest car avalaible in the game, though the Smith Truck is the oldest vehicle of all.
- Unlike its real life counterpart or the Schubert Six, the Series AB does not feature "suicide doors", a feature popular in the 20s and 30s, as part of its design. Instead its front and back doors open in the same direction.