The Shubert Series AB is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Shubert Series AB is a mid-sized four-door touring sedan with all the style and refinement the 1930s had to offer. From its plush leather interior to its removable designer trunk, this car speaks of distinction and class.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-5.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available.
- Joe's Adventures: Only during Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It's based on the 1932 Chevrolet Series BA Confederate.
- When the engine is upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed.
- It's the oldest car available in the game, though the Smith Truck is the oldest vehicle of all.
- The Shubert Series AB is likely a carryover of Mafia's Schubert Six.
- Unlike its real life counterpart or the Schubert Six, the Series AB does not feature "suicide doors", a feature popular in the 20s and 30s, as part of its design.