|Shubert Pickup Hot Rod|
Shubert Pickup Hot Rod in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||110 mph / 178 km/h|
|Max power||209 hp / 156 kW|
|Weight||2394 lb / 1086 kg|
|Tires||Speedstone Top Speed|
The Shubert Pickup Hot Rod is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Shubert Pickup Hot Rod is a Shubert Pickup with a heavily modified body, custom sized Speedstone Top Speed tires with wire spoke rims and a more powerful high performance engine. Atop the engine are three two-barrel carburetors with chrome velocity stacks in a "six-pack" configuration.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapter 15 (see notes).
- The car is also available by downloading the Greaser Pack through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 240 MSP, or the PlayStation Store and Steam for $2.99.
- The Greaser pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC.
- When installed, the car becomes available once you gain access to your garage in the base Mafia II game and in all DLC's.
Trivia & NotesEdit
- The Shubert Hot Rod Pickup is available, albeit rarely, in the base game during Chapter 15 and can be found in two places:
- Both level one (Basic tuning) and level two (Sports tuning) offer no increases in horsepower or speed and no weight reduction as they should. However level three (Supercharged) offers higher horsepower and top speed as well as a lowered weight.
- A stock Shubert Hot Rod Pickup is not considered supercharged in the game despite having both the supercharger housing and drive belt clearly installed on its engine.
- Vito, Joe and Jimmy own one if downloaded with the Greaser Pack.
- The Greasers own one as seen in Chapter 8.
- This vehicle has a unique flip open truck bed, to see this go to the back of the truck and press the action button to open the trunk.
- Originally the Greaser pack pack was only available by pre-ordering the game from Best Buy or Game UK.
- As with all cars downloaded with the vehicle and clothing packs, it can't be sold or removed from the garage.