The Shubert Pickup is a mid-sized utility truck used for transporting small amounts of cargo around Empire Bay.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: Throughout entire DLC.
- It's based on the 1942 Chevrolet AK Series truck.
- As it's not replaced with a counterpart in the 1950s era, this is the only pickup available in the game.
- The Shubert Pickup Hot Rod is a hot rod version based on this truck.
- When the engine is upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed and exhaust stacks are added behind the cab of the truck.
- In Jimmy's Vendetta you steal one in the mission Shubert Pickup Theft.
- In Joe's Adventures you use one to deliver gun shipments in the mission Gunrunning.
- It may spawn without the crates in the bed, although these will reappear when the vehicle is repaired or stored.