The Shubert Beverly is a sporty medium-sized two-door coupe with a somewhat high powered engine. It has the classic lines and styling of the 1950s era with its chrome accents and unique two-tone paint scheme.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 8-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- The Beverly is reminiscent of the 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Coupe, with some minor elements being drawn from other General Motors vehicles of the era.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.
- Both Joe Barbaro and Henry Tomasino own one in Chapter 11.
- In Chapter 14 one driven by federal agents chases you after killing Tommy Angelo.
- A nearly identical version of the Beverly appears in Mafia III as the Berkley Altamont.