The Shubert 38 Panel Truck is a variant of the Shubert 38 sedan that's been outfitted as a cargo van for various industrial and trade-related uses. It's a two-door panel van with two seats in the front and a cargo area in the back that's accessible by two rear doors.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: Throughout entire DLC.
- It is based on the Chevrolet Master Sedan Delivery.
- The Shubert 38 line of vehicles also includes the basic Shubert 38, the Shubert 38 Taxi, and the Shubert 38 Hearse.
- When the engine is upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed, the exhaust is ported out of the side of the supercharger's impeller housing, and a set of chrome bull horns are mounted to the radiator.
- Brian O'Neill uses this vehicle in Chapter 4 to crash through the jewelry store at the West Side Mall while Vito and Joe are robbing it.
- The vehicle is featured in Chapter 5 when Vito uses it to transport the MG-42 to Sand Island.
- Its rear cargo doors do not open, except for when Vito loads the MG-42 into the truck in that chapter.
- The truck is featured twice in Joe's Adventures, once in the mission Smugglers' Luck and then again in Piece of Cake.