The Shubert Hearse is a longer variant of the Shubert 38 Panel Truck that has been stretched to accommodate the carrying of a coffin in the back. It features an embossed wreath with a crucifix emblem on both the side and rear doors, a cross ornament mounted to its roof, and a decorative floral wreath attached to both sides.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: Throughout entire DLC.
- It is based on the Chevrolet Master Hearse.
- The Shubert 38 line of vehicles also includes the basic Shubert 38, the Shubert 38 Taxi, and the Shubert 38 Panel Truck.
- Unlike the Shubert 38 Panel Truck, the back doors of the hearse can be opened, revealing a casket loaded into the back.
- When the engine is upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed, the exhaust is ported out of the side of the supercharger's impeller housing, and a chrome skull and crossbones are mounted to the radiator.
- In Jimmy's Vendetta you steal one in the mission Shubert Hearse Theft.
- In Joe's Adventures you drive a supercharged one with no brakes in the mission Can't Stop Me Now.