The Shubert 38 is a mid-sized four-door sedan with the basic but functional styling of the 1940s era.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Available in select missions (see trivia).
- Joe's Adventures: Throughout entire DLC.
- It is based on the Chevrolet Master Sedan.
- The Shubert 38 line of vehicles also includes the Shubert 38 Taxi, the Shubert 38 Panel Truck, and the Shubert 38 Hearse.
- When the engine is upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed.
- In Chapter 2 you receive the achievement A Real Gentleman by helping a woman repair her Shubert 38.
- Joe's girl owns a blackcurrant one as seen in Chapter 5.
- The vehicle is often seen in Mafia II and its DLCs painted solid black and transporting groups of gangsters along with their boss, who will be in a more luxurious car like a Lassiter Series 69 or Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood.
- In Jimmy's Vendetta this vehicle is only available in the mission I Got the Stones.
- In the Joe's Adventures mission Witness - Frozen Memories, both Stan and the other gas station attendant will attempt to escape from Joe in a Shubert 38.
- The Shubert 38 may be a carryover of Mafia's Schubert Extra Six.