|Portrayed by||Mark Mintz|
- "How many times, how many times do I have to tell you? You get the good pliers, not this cheap piece of shit!"
- — Rocco
Rocco was a high ranking member of the Falcone crime family under Carlo Falcone. He also probably worked for the Falcone's under Tomaso Moretti before Moretti was killed by Falcone's men. Despite Eddie Scarpa being the Underboss and above him in the hierachy, he treats Eddie like he is below him. It's likely they go back and were friends before Eddie's promotion. Rocco is often left to do the dirty work such as torturing people, though he seems to enjoy this, as Eddie doesn't want to get his hands dirty.
Joe Barbaro does some work for him before killing him in the mission Cathouse. Rocco tried to have Eddie Scarpa and Carlo Falcone killed in the Garden of Eden so he could take control over the family. The plan backfired as Joe saved Eddie and Carlo before tracking down and killing Rocco. It is likely that the jobs Joe did for Rocco were just to cover Rocco's tracks. Rocco was chased down to Vinci Construction and fled to the top floor where he was cornered by Joe and tried to warn him about Falcone's new business but he failed and was thrown off the roof by Joe hitting Eddie's car.
- He bears a striking resemblance to actor Al Pacino, who is known to star in several gangster movies.
- There are people named Rocco in the Frankie Potts files, they appeared in the police file of Silvio Palmieri with Luca Gurino, Henry Tomasino, Pasquale Massi, Ted Luciano and Joe Maretti. It is possible that Rocco is the same person as one of the Rocco's mentioned in the files.
- The men in his crew are unique, see Traitor.
- Rocco is dressed in a suit similar to the one included in the Vegas Pack.