|The Red Dragon Restaurant|
|Location||Chinatown, Empire Bay|
In 1951, Vito Scaletta and Joe Barbaro started a bloody shootout at the Red Dragon as revenge for killing Henry Tomasino who was supposedly thought as an FBI informant by the Empire Bay Triads, which resulted in the deaths of many Triad members, including Mr. Wong. The police arrived at the scene, luckily Vito and Joe manage to escape and the police have no idea who were the culprits as the witnesses were unable to speak fluent English. This shootout eventually caused a bad blood between the Triads and the mafia families of Empire Bay.
Jimmy later assaulted the Red Dragon to eliminate the Triads' high rank members, ensuring that the Triads' power in Empire Bay's criminal underworld to be severely weakened.
- The Red Dragon Restaurant has about 22-29 Triads guarding it.
- The Red Dragon Restaurant is exclusively for members only.
- The events of Exit the Dragon was later aired in all the radio stations of Empire Bay, shortly after Vito and Joe's escape.
- Sammy Stevens was a member and frequent customer of the restaurant, as mentioned by him on Delta Radio shortly after the large-scale shoot-out between Falcone soldati Joe Barbaro and Vito Scaletta and Zhe Yun Wong's men.
- Sammy Stevens reports that a hoard of drugs were found in the basment.