Each district of New Bordeaux except Bayou Fantom contains two rackets, each run by its own racket boss. When Lincoln Clay takes over a racket he may have the option of either killing the racket boss or recruiting them to work for him. Killing a racket boss will give Lincoln some cash on the spot, while recruiting them will raise that racket's total earn by a larger amount.
- Runs the guns racket in Barclay Mills.
- Runs the garbage racket in Barclay Mills.
- Runs the prostitution racket in Delray Hollow.
- Runs the smack racket in Delray Hollow.
- Runs the construction racket in Downtown.
- Runs the the blackmail racket in Downtown.
- Runs the sex racket in the French Ward.
- Runs the drugs racket in the French Ward.
- Co-runs the Southern Union in Frisco Fields.
- Runs the PCP racket in Frisco Fields.
- Runs the moonshine racket in Pointe Verdun.
- Runs the protection racket in Pointe Verdun.
- Runs the union extortion racket in River Row.
- Runs the contraband racket in River Row.
- Runs the black market racket in Southdowns.
- Runs the gambling racket in Southdowns.
- Runs the auto theft racket in Tickfaw Harbor.
- Runs the smuggling racket in Tickfaw Harbor.
- The first racket boss that Lincoln confronts, Merle Jackson, cannot be recruited due to Lincoln not having any wiretaps by that time.
- Another racket boss, Chester Moreau, also cannot be recruited.