The Quicksilver Windsor Taxi is a variation of the Quicksilver Windsor. It's a four-door sedan used exclusively by the Empire Bay Cab & Co. to transport various people from place to place. It features a roof-mounted taxi light and comes painted in standard taxi-yellow with appropriate markings.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- Vito is seen riding in one in the opening cutscene of Chapter 7.
- In an early version of the game taxis were an option for travel. This can be seen in the picture below as well as in the game files, where options are listed for hailing and riding in taxis.
- It replaces the Shubert 38 Taxi from the 1940s era.
- Even though it's a taxi, it's never seen with any passengers in it.
- The car has a heavily used and faded appearance including scuffs and rust stains, but it can't be cleaned up or repainted.
- In Joe's Adventures, Joe drives one in the mission In the Shadows.
- Marty owns one as seen in the Joe's Adventures mission Skunk in the Trunk.