Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Potomac Indian is a four-door sedan with a classically distinctive body style. This mid-sized car offers the characteristic look of the 1950s era, but it's somewhat hampered by an engine that's under powered for its size and weight.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is based on the 1953 Pontiac Chieftain.
- The Potomac Indian is featured several times throughout Mafia II and its DLCs, including two occasions where it's used to transport dead bodies.
- In Chapter 7, while driving one owned by Eddie Scarpa, you learn that Frankie Potts' rotting corpse is in the trunk, which you then dispose of at the Old Observatory.
- In Chapter 10, after Joe accidentally kills Leon at The Lone Star bar, Vito uses Leon's Indian to dispose of his corpse in the crusher at Bruski's Scrap & Salvage.
- A supercharged version owned by Billy Barnes appears in The Wild Ones. Vito and Joe use it to pursue Greasers fleeing the scene in a Shubert Pickup Hot Rod.
- In Jimmy's Vendetta you steal one in the mission Potomac Indian Theft, in which it's said that Potomac went out of business and the Indian is guaranteed to become a classic. However, in Mafia III, set about 17 years later, Potomac is still in business with cars such as the Potomac Crockett.
- In Joe's Adventures, Joe and Tony Balls use one to escape the police after robbing Maxwell's in the mission Supermarket. This car was on display in the store and meant as a prize for the 1,000th customer.
- You can store the supercharged Indian you drive in Chapter 8 in your garage prior to arriving at the Empire Bay Forge if you choose. It's the only level 3 tuned vehicle obtainable without either of the Jimmy DLCs installed.
- This vehicle returns in Mafia III as the Potomac Indiana.