Playboy Magazines are collectibles found throughout Mafia III.
- "That's right, look carefully on desks and tables throughout New Bordeaux and you'll be able to collect classic issues of Playboy in Mafia III."
- — 2K-Games
|Warning: This article contains mature content.|
- March 1962 issue inside a shack southeast of the Catfish Queen.
- June 1962 issue inside a shack on an isolated island just east of the southern tip of Delray Hollow.
- June 1968 issue inside a shack on the western tip of an island south of the northern most Trago Gas Station.
- July 1968 issue on a picnic table between two shacks, just north of the Central Market.
- August 1968 issue inside a shack on an isolated island shaped like a lobster claw.
- September 1963 issue inside a shack home in west central Barclay Mills.
- November 1963 issue on the back porch of a house in south Barclay Mills.
- February 1964 issue on the back porch of a house in central Barclay Mills.
- January 1964 issue on a work bench inside the Truck Repair Shop in east central Barclay Mills.
- May 1964 issue in the Double Barrel Bar in Delray Hollow.
- August 1964 issue in the basement of Sammy's Bar.
- August 1966 issue in the office of the Everyday Laundromat.
- November 1967 issue inside a green house in the southwest corner of Delray Hollow.
- December 1964 issue inside a Hangar Supply Co. building along the southwest shore.
- April 1965 issue in a portable building behind Shaker's Club and Bar.
- November 1966 issue in the northeast underground canal area of Downtown.
- January 1967 issue in the auto service garage behind the northwest Best Oil.
- June 1967 issue in the flower bed at General's Circle.
- April 1961 issue inside a nondescript brick warehouse along the eastern shore.
- February 1962 issue in the side yard of a brown two story house along the north shore.
- February 1967 issue in the garage behind a two story peach house in the north central area of the French Ward.
- November 1968 issue in an alley in the central part of the district.
- March 1965 issue under a pergola in the back yard of a house in southeast Frisco Fields.
- September 1965 issue inside a shack house the southwest corner of Frisco Fields, across from Fareham Grocery.
- March 1967 issue in the back yard of a house in east central Frisco Fields.
- April 1967 issue on the dock at the Southern Union Cabin.
- October 1968 issue on top of the overlook at Cleavon Duvall State Park.
- July 1965 issue on a park bench overlooking the bay in northern Pointe Verdun.
- August 1965 issue inside a garage behind Blarney's Pub.
- October 1965 issue in a portable building behind the New Bordeaux Police Department.
- November 1965 issue on a chest of drawers in front of a mobile home just north of Sweetwater Distillery.
- May 1967 issue in the workshop at Burke's Iron & Metal.
- August 1967 issue inside a single-story green house in the northwest part of the district.
- September 1968 issue on the second floor of a nondescript industrial building just south of Sweetwater Distillery.
- May 1963 issue in the back room of Baby Bear B.B.Q..
- July 1964 issue inside Bayside Shipping, in the northern tip of River Row.
- February 1966 issue on the second floor of a nondescript building in north central River Row.
- May 1966 issue in the stairwell of a building behind the Louisiana Shipping Company warehouse in central River Row.
- June 1966 issue inside the Fresh Crab stand at an open air fish market.
- October 1967 issue inside a house in the southwest corner of River Row.
- December 1967 issue on the back porch of a house along the southwest shore.
- March 1966 issue inside a room at the Pearl Diver Motel.
- April 1966 issue on a rooftop next to the Catfish Queen.
- September 1967 issue in the stands of the Neil A. Arthur Stadium.
- March 1968 issue inside a green house in northwest Southdowns.
- July 1962 issue on top of a building behind Blarney's Pub at the northern end of Port Bourbon.
- August 1962 issue inside a portable building at the southern end of Port Bourbon.
- May 1965 issue in a portable building just north of the Best Oil Racket.
- September 1966 issue behind the bar inside Shooter's Bar.
- July 1967 issue inside a small brick building in the rail yard in north Tickfaw Harbor.
- January 1964 issue announces the Playboy Palmate Review, inviting readers to send in their vote on their favorite Playmate from the past ten years.
- February 1964 issue features an article entitled "Georgia Peach" about their February Playmate, Nancy Jo Hooper.
- August 1964 issue features an article about their current Playmate China Lee titled "China Doll".
- December 1964 issue features an interview with British rock band The Beatles.
- March 1965 issue features an article about its current Playmate Jennifer Jackson called "Portrait of Jenny".
- May 1966 issue contains an interview with historian and social critic Arthur Schlesinger Jr..
- August 1966 issue features the article "The Bunnies of Dixie", detailing many of the magazines southern Playmates. It also includes an interview with Texas oil tycoon H. L. Hunt.
- September 1966 issue features an interview with psychologist and psychedelic drug advocate Timothy Leary.
- November 1966 issue features an interview with socialist Norman Thomas.
- August 1967 issue features an interview with controversial criminal defense attorney F. Lee Bailey.
- March 1968 issue features an interview with author Truman Capote.
- August 1968 issue features an interview with Yale University Chaplin and peace activist William Sloane Coffin.
- September 1968 issue features an interview with film director Stanley Kubrick.
- October 1968 issue features an interview with consumer advocate Ralph Nader.
- November 1968 issue features an interview with Black Panther Party leader Eldridge Cleaver. It also features a tongue-in-cheek edition of Playboy After Hours, where reports of a hippy terrorist dressed in a red suit, known only as S. Claus, was arrested on the rooftop of Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley while trying to break into his home.