The Parry Bus is a city transit bus owned by the Empire Bay Transport Lines and used to convey passengers around Empire Bay. There are two versions of the bus; in the 1940s the lower half is green and the upper is cream, and in the 1950s the lower half changes to brown. Aside from color the two are otherwise identical.
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: Throughout entire DLC.
- It's based on the GM "old-look" transit bus.
- There is also a Police Bus version.
- Despite it being a passenger bus, the only time it's seen carrying passengers is in cutscenes.
- It can often be found parked at the Roadking Bus Depot or the bus stop in North Millville.
- The bus cannot be destroyed by firing a weapon at its fuel tank cover, though it can be destroyed by a grenade.
- Though somewhat common in the base game, buses are less common in the DLCs.
- Unlike other vehicles, if you climb on top of the bus, the driver will keep driving.