The Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood is the luxury car that every aspiring businessman and up-and-coming gangster wants to be seen in. Aside from its elegant look the limousine features a distinctive four-door body style with spacious dual rear seating and long wheelbase that give it an overall stately appearance.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It's largely based on the late model Cadillac Series 75 Fleetwood.
- They can often be found in Midtown and Southport, a short distance from the docks, making them an easy source of money when sold to Derek for export.
- When a third passenger enters the vehicle, they will open the door and pass through the side fender where the seat is located.
- There are two missions in the DLCs that feature this vehicle. In The Betrayal of Jimmy there's Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood Theft, and in Joe's Adventures you steal one in Limo Movin'.
- Alberto Clemente owns a black one as seen in Room Service.
- Mickey Desmond owns an orange one, as seen in A Friend of Ours.
- Leo Galante owns an indigo one, seen in Per Aspera Ad Astra.
- Frank Vinci owns a black one.