|Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood|
Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||105 mph / 170 km/h|
|Max power||188 hp / 140 kW|
|Weight||4564 lb / 2070 kg|
The Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood is the luxury car that every aspiring businessman and up and coming gangster wants to be seen in. Aside from its elegant look the limousines features a distinctive four-door body style with spacious duel rear seating and an extra long wheelbase that give it an overall stately appearance.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 7-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It's largely based on the classic 1941-1949 Cadillac Series 75 Fleetwood.
- They can often be found around Midtown and Southport, a short distance from the docks, making them an easy source of money when sold to Derek for export.
- There are two missions in the DLC's that involve stealing one, in The Betrayal of Jimmy there's Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood Theft, then again in Joe's Adventures you steal one in Limo Movin'.
- A glitch occurs when a third passenger enters the vehicle, they will open the door and pass through the side fender where the seat is located.
- Don Clemente owns a black one, seen in in the mission Room Service
- Leone Galante owns an indigo one, seen in Per Aspera Ad Astra.
- Mickey Desmond owns an orange one, as seen in A Friend of Ours.
- Franco Vinci owns a black one.