The Lassiter Series 69 is a large and spacious four-door luxury sedan that's quite common among the well-to-do in Empire Bay. With its classic look, roomy interior, and powerful engine it's preferred by wealthy businessmen and gangsters alike.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-10.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Only in the missions Asian Customs and Tit for Tat.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Only in the mission Trash Trailer.
- Joe's Adventures: Only during Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is primarily based on the 1949 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan.
- In the Christmas Confessions trailer, Vito is seen entering one as Henry pulls up with Joe and Eddie.
- In the Mafia II Demo, this is one of three cars that are in your garage, the others being the Smith Custom 200 and the Smith Thunderbolt.
- The Lassiter Series 69 is featured frequently throughout Mafia II and its three DLCs. The most notable uses are:
- Sidney Pen owns a black one as seen in Chapter 5.
- Steve Coyne owns an indigo one as seen in Chapter 8.
- Alberto Clemente's guards drive one in Chapter 10.
- Zhe Yun Wong owns an indigo one as seen in Chapter 13.
- Pepe Gambino owns an indigo one as seen in Trash Trailer.
- In Witness - Frozen Memories the two detectives that Joe follows drive a pink one, and Richie Mazzeo later attempts his escape in it.
- Eddie Scarpa owns an indigo one in Cathouse, which Rocco lands on after Joe throws him from the roof of the Empire Bay Construction Co.
- The car is quite common in the 1940s, being one of two luxury models seen on the streets (the other is the Jefferson Provincial). However, it is less common in the 1950s.