|Lassiter Series 69|
Lassiter Series 69 in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||102 mph / 164 km/h|
|Max power||161 hp / 120 kW|
|Weight||4129 lb / 1873 kg|
|Tires||Dunniel Black Rook|
The Lassiter Series 69 is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Lassiter Series 69 is a large and spacious four-door luxury sedan that's quite common among the well-to-do in Empire Bay. With its classic look, roomy interior and powerful engine it's preferred by wealthy businessmen and gangsters alike.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-9.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Only in the mission Asian Customs.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Only in the mission Trash Trailer.
- Joe's Adventures: Only during "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is primarily based off of the 1949 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan.
- In the Mafia II demo, this is one of three cars that are in your garage, the others being the Smith Custom 200 and the Smith Thunderbolt.
- In the Holiday Confessions Trailer, Vito is seen entering one as Henry pulls Up with Joe and Eddie.
- The Lassiter Series 69 is featured frequently throughout Mafia II and its three DLC's. The most notable uses are:
- Sidney Pen owns a black one as seen in The Buzzsaw.
- Stephen Coyne owns an indigo one as seen in The Wild Ones.
- Mr. Wong owns one as seen in Exit the Dragon.
- Pepe Gambino owns an indigo one as seen in Trash Trailer.
- In Witness - Frozen Memories the two detectives Joe follows drive a pink one and Richie Mazzeo later attempts his escape in it.
- Eddie Scarpa owns an indigo one in Cathouse, which Rocco lands on after Joe throws him from the roof of the Empire Bay Construction Co.
- There are several rusted ones scattered about Bruski's Scrap & Salvage.
- Alberto Clemente's guards drove one in Room Service.