|Lassiter Series 69|
Lassiter Series 69 in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||102 mph / 164 km/h|
|Max power||161 hp / 120 kW|
|Weight||4129 lb / 1873 kg|
|Tires||Dunniel Black Rook|
The Lassiter Series 69 is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Lassiter Series 69 is a large and spacious four-door luxury sedan that's quite common among the well-to-do in Empire Bay. With its classic look, roomy interior and powerful engine it's preferred by wealthy businessmen and gangsters alike.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-10.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Only in the missions Asian Customs and Tit for Tat.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Only in the mission Trash Trailer.
- Joe's Adventures: Only during "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is primarily based off of the 1949 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan.
- In the Mafia II demo, this is one of three cars that are in your garage, the others being the Smith Custom 200 and the Smith Thunderbolt.
- In the Holiday Confessions Trailer, Vito is seen entering one as Henry pulls Up with Joe and Eddie.
- The Lassiter Series 69 is featured frequently throughout Mafia II and its three DLC's. The most notable uses are:
- Sidney Pen owns a black one as seen in The Buzzsaw.
- Stephen Coyne owns an indigo one as seen in The Wild Ones.
- Mr. Wong owns one as seen in Exit the Dragon.
- Pepe Gambino owns an indigo one as seen in Trash Trailer.
- In Witness - Frozen Memories the two detectives Joe follows drive a pink one and Richie Mazzeo later attempts his escape in it.
- Eddie Scarpa owns an indigo one in Cathouse, which Rocco lands on after Joe throws him from the roof of the Empire Bay Construction Co.
- There are several rusted ones scattered about Bruski's Scrap & Salvage.
- Alberto Clemente's guards drove one in Room Service.
- The car is quite common in the 1940s, being one of two luxury models seen on the street (the other is the Jefferson Provincial). However, it is extremely rare in the 1950s.