|Released||November 23rd, 2010|
|Genre(s)||Sandbox, third-person shooter|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
Joe’s Adventures continues the prodigious crime drama of Mafia II through the eyes of Joe Barbaro, Vito Scaletta’s best friend, during the six years that Vito spends in prison. The game add-on extends the original narrative of Mafia II by combining a dramatic storyline with intense arcade-style gameplay that opens up several new areas in Empire Bay and items for players to get their hands dirty with.
Impulsive and unpredictable, Joe Barbaro has been at Vito’s side since childhood. That is, until Vito gets caught and sent to prison. In Joe’s Adventures, Joe uncovers the truth behind Vito’s prison sentence and what’s really going on in the Clemente crime family.
Joe’s Adventures offers an engaging narrative and allows players to explore new locations, including a train station, the cathouse, a boat yard, a seasonally changing lakefront and some never-before-seen buildings in Empire Bay. This exciting new chapter in the Mafia II saga includes new clothing, collectibles and even more classic 40’s and 50’s music. In addition to the story-based missions, Joe’s Adventures opens up a slew of optional city-based quests packed with arcade action gameplay and a points-based system that allows players to move up the ranks on the online leaderboard through combos and multiplier bonuses. Executions by headshots or charged explosives rack up points, and precision-timed vehicular power slides, lofty jumps and feats of supercharged speed maintain the adrenaline-charged fun for extensive replayability.
- "Mafia II's third downloadable add-on is coming your way! Joe's Adventures stars Vito Scaletta's childhood friend Joe Barbaro, a brash and unpredictable wiseguy who loves to live the sweet life of money, fast cars, and faster women. When Vito gets sent to prison, Joe uncovers the truth behind his friend's sentence, and it sets the stage for his own story to unfold. This add-on content features new missions, new locations not seen before in Empire Bay, new clothing, new collectables, and more excellent music from the 40s and 50s. Stay tuned for more details on this upcoming downloadable content!"
- — Mafia II Website
- Main Article: Joe's Adventures Walkthrough
Game loading screensEdit
- Main Article: Mafia II Achievements and Trophies
What Witness? - Finish the Witness level in "Joe's Adventures". - 10G/Bronze
Arctic Grave - Push the chief witness into the ice lake in "Joe's Adventures". -20G/Bronze
Dockyard Discord - Finish the Connection level in "Joe's Adventures". - 20G/Bronze
Five Finger Discount - Finish the Supermarket level in "Joe's Adventures". - 30G/Bronze
Mind the Goods - Finish the Cathouse level in "Joe's Adventures". - 40G/Silver
Same Shirt Different Day - Finish "Joe's Adventures" on any difficulty. - 50G/Silver
Hypersonic - Reach 2000 points for one velocity run in "Joe's Adventures". - 20G/Bronze
Jacked Jumper - Reach 200 points for one Jump in "Joe's Adventures". - 20G/Bronze
Driftin' Daddy-O - Reach 200 points for one Drift in "Joe's Adventures". - 20G/Bronze
Jack of all Trades - Reach 10 different score actions in one mission in "Joe's Adventures". - 20G/Bronze
- New Clothing
- New Vehicle - Delizia Grandeamerica
- Garden of Eden (Only available in mission)
- Subway Station (only available in mission)
- Boat Yard (Only available in mission)
- Maxwell's Supermarket (Only available in mission)
- Hillwood House (Only available in mission)
- Falcone Garage (Only the exterior)
- Uptown Parking
- The Warehouse and Storage Co.
- New district: Dam
- Seasonally changing Lakefront
- New music
- New Playboy magazines
- New achievements/trophies
- New fighting styles
- New characters
- Marty appears alongside Antonio Balsamo