- "I used to be a real nice guy. Got a problem? You call Jimmy. In a jam? You call Jimmy."
- — Jimmy
|Appearance(s)||The Betrayal of Jimmy|
|Born||Late 1890s or Early 1900s (Aged late 40's or early 50's)|
Jimmy is a contract killer and enforcer who will accept any job for money. From trashing cars to shooting up buildings he does it all. Jimmy is a bald, clean shaven man who appears to be in his late 40's or early 50's. He also appears to have no last name. When he calls the police department for a bribe he says "It's Jimmy, yeah that Jimmy" indicating that he is well known on the streets of Empire Bay.
The Betrayal of JimmyEdit
Jimmy was hired by the Don of the Gravina crime family Big Sal Gravina along with his old friend Tam Brodie to do various tasks for them, he then gained contact from both Sal and Brodie's boss Judge Hillwood. In the end of Betrayal, Jimmy is told to steal a Berkley Kingfisher. Once he gets there the police show up. The car contains drugs and it is not clear if it was the police or his employer who set him up. He is then sentenced to 15 years in prison.
In Jimmy's Vendetta Jimmy breaks out of jail in a prison riot that he took advantage of after being freed by his contact within prison. He manage to escape through the sewer lines and took residence in Oyster Bay, then he starts to take his revenge on the people who set him up in Betrayal by killing all of their associates and destroying their fronts and businesses also Jimmy does some car theft on the side to make some money. Eventually Jimmy kills the men who set him up, Sal Gravina and Tam Brodie, however Judge Hillwood was the only one still standing, Jimmy eventually assaulted Hillwood's fortified mansion, he kills Hillwood and sets the mansion on fire.
Vehicles Owned by JimmyEdit
- Walker Rocket
- Shubert Frigate
- Shubert Beverly
- Berkley Kingfisher
- Ascot Bailey
- Waybar Hot Rod
- ISW 508
- He bears a striking resemblance to actors Bruce Willis and Ed Harris, including his bald hair and masculine physique despite his old age.
- Jimmy has some similarities to Grand Theft Auto protagonist Tommy Vercetti, as Jimmy was set up by his own employers similar to Tommy being set up by his own Don, Sonny Forelli, they were both sentenced to 15 years in prison, the difference was that Jimmy escaped while Tommy served his time. Another similarity between the two is that the both of them are contract killers and by the end of the game they both killed the ones who set them up, Jimmy killing Judge Hillwood and Tommy killing Sonny Forelli.
- Jimmy has the same prison number as Vito in Time Well Spent (19790).
- Jimmy is currently the oldest playable character in the Mafia series.
- Harry seems to know Jimmy as he lets Jimmy in his armoury after Jimmy confirms it is him.
- Jimmy has similar traits to Hitman's Agent 47.
- His trademark outfit is a black casual suit with blue/black tie and dark blue/black shirt.
- Jimmy has the most notable murders of all the other protagonists having a number of 17.