- "I used to be a real nice guy. Got a problem? You call Jimmy. In a jam? You call Jimmy."
- — Jimmy
|Appearance(s)||The Betrayal of Jimmy|
|Born||Late 1890s or Early 1900s (Aged late 40's or early 50's)|
Jimmy is a contract killer and enforcer who will accept any job for money. From trashing cars to shooting up buildings, he does it all. Jimmy is bald and clean shaven, except (sometimes) for sideburns. He appears to be in his late 40's or early 50's. His surname is never revealed. When he calls the police department for a bribe he says "It's Jimmy, yeah, that Jimmy," indicating that he is well known on the streets of Empire Bay.
The Betrayal of Jimmy
Jimmy was hired by the Don of the Gravina crime family, Big Sal Gravina, along with his old friend Tam Brodie to do various tasks for them. He then gained contact from both Sal and Brodie's boss, Judge Hillwood. In the end of Betrayal, Jimmy is told to steal a Berkley Kingfisher. Once he gets there, the police show up. The car contains drugs, so Jimmy is sentenced to 15 years in prison. Sal Gravina had set him up.
In Jimmy's Vendetta, Jimmy breaks out of jail in a prison riot that he took advantage of after being freed by his contact within prison. He manages to escape through the sewer lines, and takes residence in Oyster Bay. Jimmy then starts to take his revenge on the people who set him up by killing all of their associates, and destroying their fronts and businesses. Jimmy also does some car theft on the side to make some money. Eventually, Jimmy kills the men who set him up, Sal Gravina and Tam Brodie. However, Judge Hillwood was still standing. Jimmy eventually assaulted Hillwood's fortified mansion, kills Hillwood, and sets the mansion on fire.
Vehicles Owned by Jimmy
- Walker Rocket
- Shubert Frigate
- Shubert Beverly
- Berkley Kingfisher
- Ascot Bailey
- Waybar Hot Rod
- ISW 508
- He bears a striking resemblance to actors Bruce Willis and Ed Harris, including his bald hair and masculine physique despite his old age.
- Jimmy has the same prison number as Vito in Time Well Spent (19790).
- Jimmy is currently the oldest playable character in the Mafia series.
- Harry seems to know Jimmy as he lets Jimmy in his armoury after Jimmy confirms it is him.
- Jimmy has similar traits to Hitman's Agent 47.
- His trademark outfit is a black casual suit with blue/black tie and dark blue/black shirt.
- Jimmy has the most "notable murders" of all the protagonists, totalling 17.