Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Jefferson Provincial is a sporty two-door closed convertible luxury car that's equipped with a mid-powered engine. The mid-sized car features single-tone paint with stylish body lines and is one of the top three vehicles in the 1940s era.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-8.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available (see trivia).
- Joe's Adventures: Only during Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is based on the 1942 Lincoln Continental Convertible.
- In Chapter 2 Vito is instructed to steal one that's parked outside of Giuseppe's, and when he first sees it, he mentions it's a '42 Jefferson.
- It is also seen in The Buzzsaw, where it is driven by the Greaser who hits Joe's Girl.
- Leo Galante owns an indigo one in Chapter 11.
- It's featured again in Jimmy's Vendetta in the mission Jefferson Provincial Theft, but you're not able to keep it.
- In Joe's Adventures, Joe blows up one in the mission Send a Message.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.
- When this car has a supercharger, the exhausts on the right will not be in the same position as the ones on the left.