The Jefferson Provincial is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Jefferson Provincial is a sporty two-door closed convertible luxury car that's equipped with a mid-powered engine. The mid-sized car features single tone paint with stylish body lines and is one of the top three vehicles in the 1940's era.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-8.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available (see notes).
- Joe's Adventures: Only during "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & Notes
- It is based off of a 1942 Lincoln Continental Convertible.
- In Chapter 2, when Vito first sees it, he mentions it's a '42 Jefferson.
- It's featured twice in the main game, once in Home Sweet Home when Vito is instructed to steal one that's parked outside of Giuseppe's, then again in The Buzzsaw, the Greaser who hits Joe's Girl is driving one.
- It's featured again in Jimmy's Vendetta in the mission Jefferson Provincial Theft, but you're not able to keep it.
- In Joe's Adventures, Joe blows up one in the mission Send a Message.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.
- When this car has a supercharger, the exhausts on the right will not be in the same position as the ones on the left.
- Leo Galante owns an indigo one.