The Jefferson Provincial is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Jefferson Provincial is a sporty two-door closed convertible luxury car that's equipped with a mid-powered engine. The mid-sized car features single-tone paint with stylish body lines and is one of the top three vehicles in the 1940s era.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-8.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available (see trivia).
- Joe's Adventures: Only during Witness - Frozen Memories.
- It is based on the 1942 Lincoln Continental Convertible.
- In Chapter 2 Vito is instructed to steal one that's parked outside of Giuseppe's, and when he first sees it, he mentions it's a '42 Jefferson.
- It is also seen in The Buzzsaw, where it is driven by the Greaser who hits Joe's Girl.
- Leo Galante owns an indigo one in Chapter 11.
- It's featured again in Jimmy's Vendetta in the mission Jefferson Provincial Theft, but you're not able to keep it.
- In Joe's Adventures, Joe blows up one in the mission Send a Message.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.
- When this car has a supercharger, the exhausts on the right will not be in the same position as the ones on the left.