Jefferson Futura in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||115 mph / 186 km/h|
|Max power||208 hp / 155 kW|
|Weight||5456 lb / 2475 kg|
The Jefferson Futura is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Jefferson Futura is a full-sized two-door American luxury car that's large in both dimension and weight. With its ultra-futuristic design, it's a rarity and only a select few own this kind of car.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- The car is only available by downloading the Vegas Pack through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 240 MSP, or the PlayStation Store and Steam for $2.99.
- The Vegas pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC.
- When installed, the car becomes available once you gain access to your garage in the base Mafia II game and in all DLC's.
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is based off of the concept car Lincoln Futura.
- In 1966, George Barris was asked to design a car for the Batman television series, and he used the Lincoln Futura as the basis for the iconic Batmobile.
- Originally the Vegas pack was only available, along with the War Hero Pack, by pre-ordering the game from Gamestop/EBgames or Amazon.co.uk.
- As with all cars downloaded with the vehicle and clothing packs, it can't be sold or removed from the garage.
- It is the largest in both length and width, as well as heaviest ownable car in the game weighing in at a massive 5456lbs.
- The only persons known to own one is Vito, Joe or Jimmy if downloaded with the Vegas Pack.