The club is generally in a high-class condition and appears to be popular with the local area. The venue operates one large pool and then numerous smaller pools such as hot-tubs. There is an office on the top floor, and the roof is accessible.
During takeover, the racket may be entered through the following points.
- Main front entrance on the east side of the building.
- Rear entrance on the west corner of the building.
- Underground entrance via the alleyway on the north side of the building.
- Vargas Painting #8 in main office.
- $10,000 in cash in various locations around the facility.
- Clothing Wardrobe in the room outside the main office.
- The cash inside the room behind the blackmail stash is not accessible until the racket takeover objective.