ISW 508 in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||120 mph / 197 km/h|
|Max power||150 hp / 112 kW|
|Weight||2899 lb / 1315 kg|
|Tires||Galahad Silver Band|
The ISW 508 is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The ISW 508 is a small German two-door convertible sports car with a very powerful engine. Its elegant styling and classic design is fitting for anyone of means looking for a luxurious and high-class ride.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 11-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- The ISW 508 is based off the 1956-1959 BMW 507.
- The BMW 507 was intended for the American market as an alternative to the more expensive Mercedes-Benz 300SL. However at $10,000, it was still an expensive car for its time and incurred heavy losses for BMW.
- The ISW 508 is usually found in Hillwood, specifically in the observatory's parking lot, when driving a Smith Thunderbolt or a Shubert Frigate.
- Not only is this car extremely common in both of the Jimmy DLC's, it's featured in a mission in each one. In The Betrayal of Jimmy you steal one in the ISW 508 Theft, and in Jimmy's Vendetta you destroy four of them in Lost in Transit.