Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ISW 508 is a small German two-door convertible sports car with a very powerful engine. Its elegant styling and classic design are fitting for anyone of means looking for a luxurious and high-class ride.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 11-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After Witness - Frozen Memories.
- The ISW 508 is based on the 1956-1959 BMW 507.
- It is usually found in Hillwood, specifically in the observatory's parking lot, when driving a Smith Thunderbolt or a Shubert Frigate.
- This car is more common in both of the Jimmy DLCs, being featured in a mission in each one. In The Betrayal of Jimmy you steal one in the mission ISW 508 Theft, and in Jimmy's Vendetta you destroy four of them in Lost in Transit.