Hot Rod Magazines are collectibles in Mafia III.
Hot Rod Magazines are a series of twelve magazines found around New Bordeaux. They are available form the start of the game and may be collected anytime the player is free to explore the game map.
- August 1968 in the garage of south central Trago Gas Station.
- September 1966 issue on a picnic table in a trailer park just south of River Row.
- November 1968 issue in a service garage at Dario's Fort.
- January 1966 issue on a barge full of old cars, across the river from the south western Barge Docks in Barclay Mills.
- June 1966 issue in the underground canal system beneath a parking garage in southwest Downtown.
- May 1964 issue inside a garage in the northwest corner of the French Ward.
- May 1968 issue inside a boxcar at the train yard.
- March 1968 issue in a nondescript garage along the the southwest shoreline.
- February 1965 issue on top of nondescript brick building next to the railroad bridge in south Tickfaw Harbor in the Best Oil complex.