Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They are wagons with vendors selling hot dogs for $0.20. The stands appear all over the city of Empire Bay at a variety of locations, some random and some not. It appears that soda is available for purchase; however, it is not available for the player at this specific type of vendor.
- "Fresh hot dogs, better than yesterday."
- "Fresh hot dogs, no horse cock bologna here."
- "12 inches of pleasure right here... 12 inches of pleasure right here!"
- "Foot long, foot long, foot long. Get a foot long, you'll never leave home."
- Hot dog stands cannot be robbed.
- If the player initiates a fight with the vendor and the police break the fight up, the vendor will just walk away from the scene, leaving the wagon.
- When Vito becomes a made man, the vendors will recognize him and greet him with: "Good Day, Mr. Scaletta."
- Although there are no real-world brand names in Empire Bay, a "Coca-Cola" advertisement is present on the umbrella stand.