They are wagons with vendors selling hot dogs for $0.20. The stands appear all over the city of Empire Bay at a variety of locations, some random and some not. It appears that soda is available for purchase; however, it is not available for the player at this specific type of vendor.
- "Fresh hot dogs, better than yesterday."
- "Fresh hot dogs, no horse cock bologna here."
- "12 inches of pleasure right here... 12 inches of pleasure right here!"
- "Foot long, foot long, foot long. Get a foot long, you'll never leave home."
- Hot dog stands cannot be robbed.
- If the player initiates a fight with the vendor and the police break the fight up, the vendor will just walk away from the scene, leaving the wagon.
- When Vito becomes a made man, the vendors will recognize him and greet him with: "Good Day, Mr. Scaletta."
- Although there are no real-world brand names in Empire Bay, a "Coca-Cola" advertisement is present on the umbrella stand.