Originally established in the 1920s by Bienville Mineral Holdings as a salt mine, the shanty town grew up as a place for the workers to live. The camp was abandoned when the Great Depression drove the company out of business and the area has since been taken over as a refuge for Haitian immigrants coming to New Bordeaux.
Some items may only be available while a specific mission or objective is active.
- Medicine Cabinet x6.
- Automat SG x3, one in the downstairs area of a shack by the water, one in the main building by the front door, and one on the hill west of the main building.
- Barker 390 in the building on the north side of the walkway.
- Molotov Cocktail x4 in the main building, two on a table in the back room, one dropped by Baka, and one in the enclosure where Cassandra was hiding.
- Molotov Cocktail x3, one on a crate south of the main path, one in a shack north of the main path, and one next to the Barker 390.
- Medicine Cabinet x3.
- Lupara on a washing machine to the south of the main path.
- Masterson Phoenix in the building on the north side of the walkway.
- Pasadena AR30 in a shack south of the main building.
- Riot 550 in the main building.
- Trench 1938 in a shack to the north of the main path.
- Viper 55 in a shack to the south of the main path.
- Outside of the two missions, the camp will be vacant.