Originally established in the 1920s by Bienville Mineral Holdings as a salt mine, the shanty town grew up as a place for the workers to live. The camp was abandoned when the Great Depression drove the company out of business and the area has since been taken over as a refuge for Haitian immigrants coming to New Bordeaux.
Some items may only be available while a specific mission or objective is active.
- Medicine Cabinet x6.
Information coming soon.
- Medicine Cabinet x3.
- Lupara on a washing machine to the south of the main path.
- Masterson Phoenix in the building on the north side of the walkway.
- Pasadena AR30 in a shack south of the main building.
- Riot 550 in the main building.
- Trench 1938 in a shack to the north of the main path.
- Viper 55 in a shack to the south of the main path.
- Outside of the two missions, the camp will be vacant.