The family is led by Sal Gravina, and together with his brother Tiny they run rackets such as stolen vehicles, cigarettes, and gasoline throughout Empire Bay. Sal employs local gun for hire Jimmy to do most of his dirty work.
War with the Bombers
The Gravinas have a longstanding war with the Bombers, led by Elroy Tussle and his brother Duke. They use Jimmy to take down the gang's operations and ultimately kill both brothers. Once the Bombers are destroyed, Sal Gravina conspires with Tam Brodie and Judge Hillwood to set Jimmy up on drug charges, sending him to Hartmann Federal Penitentiary for 15 years.
When Jimmy escapes from prison he seeks revenge on Sal and the Gravina family for their betrayal. One by one their operations are destroyed and their members killed until their organization falls into ruin. In a final showdown at the Empire Bay docks, Jimmy kills Sal along with what remains of his crime family in revenge.
- Sal Gravina (boss, deceased)
- Tiny Gravina (underboss, incarcerated)
- Ettore (consigliere, deceased)
- Pepe Gambino (soldato, deceased)
- Tony Scalone (soldato, deceased)
- Federico (accountant)
- As both Jimmy DLCs are set in an alternate timeline of 1950s Empire Bay, the Gravina crime family is not meant to be canon with the Mafia Series.