- Are you looking for the Cathouse, a mission in Joe's Adventures?
|Garden of Eden|
|Type||Strip Club & Brothel|
|Location||Oyster Bay, Empire Bay|
The Garden of Eden, often referred to as the Cathouse, is a strip club in Empire Bay.
It is frequently visited by many mobsters including Falcone underboss Eddie Scarpa, Clemente soldato Henry Tomasino and Joe Barbaro also visits it along with many other members of the Clemente, Falcone and Vinci crime families. Vito Scaletta visits in a cutscene during the mission In Loving Memory of Francesco Potenza but cannot enter it again during gameplay. Vinci Consigliere Leone Galante may also be a frequent visitor as at the end of Per Aspera Ad Astra he, Vito and Joe start to go there. However, Joe's car goes another way, presumabley so he can be killed. So it is unknown if they get there. It's quite strange that Leo would take Vito to the cathouse to celebrate as it's owned by the Falcone's and Vito had just killed Carlo Falcone on Leo's orders. It is run by the Falcone crime family and owned by Eddie as Carlo wanted to reward him for his help in the Vinci-Moretti War. It is featured in the mission Cathouse in Joe's Adventures, it is also seen in the cutscene after the mission Connection is complete.
- The bartender in Mafia II resembles Jack Olivero, the barman at the Maltese Falcon.
- The bartender in Joe's Adventures resembles Richard Beck, owner of Richard Beck Realty.
- Although it is specifically the property of the Falcone Family, The Cathouse is frequented by many mobsters from all three mafia families, as seen in Frankie Potts' files.
- The only way to enter it without having to complete the mission is to go to the Eddie mission marker, press start mission and then you can look around, though don't go to the red marker or close to it or the mission will start, then when you want to leave just press start and go to load to last checkpoint and you will go back outside.
- The cathouse in Mafia II is completely different to the cathouse Joe's Adventures. This was likely because it was severely damaged during the mission Cathouse and it might have been renovated after the events of Joe's Adventures.
- Henry Tomasino is a frequent visitor of the club.