It is a popular bar and restaurant in Little Italy, Empire Bay frequented by many mobsters, such as Henry Tomasino and Luca Gurino. It's owned by the Clemente Crime Family and serves as a front for their criminal activities.
|Menu Item||Cost 1945||Cost 1951|
|Old Empirical Beer||$0.45||$0.60|
- Alberto Clemente - Owner
- Luca Gurino - Manager
- Freddy Macchione - Bartender and Proprietor
- Johnny Morgan - Waiter
- While in the 1945 portion of the game, the Italian flags that hang outside the bar are incorrect for the time. They are that of the current Italian Republic (Italian: Repubblica italiana). In 1945 the flags should still be the Kingdom of Italy (Italian: Regno d'Italia) as seen in The Old Country. In 1951 they are correct, as the Kingdom of Italy became a republic in 1946.
- According to a shoe shiner, there was a waiter there called Sal, but he was killed and his head was found in a dumpster.
- There is a small chalkboard near the billiard table with the following scores written on it:
- Joe 15
- Frank 50
- Andy 49
- The flag hanging over the stairs is a somewhat modified version of the medieval Sicilian flag.
- This was the first location to be introduced in Mafia II, debuting in the very first trailer in 2007, though the exterior of the restaurant and the location were completely different.
- Henry mentions that Marty visits Freddy's most of the time with Joe at an unknown time, despite the fact that Marty died before he reached the legal drinking age.