The First Baptist Church was the main place of worship for the residents of Delray Hollow until it was firebombed in 1962. After that the church sat abandoned for several years until Sammy Robinson decided to renovate it. 
After Sammy's death and the elimination of the Black Mob, Giorgi Marcano handed control of the Hollow over to the Dixie Mafia, who quickly set up a hub for drug peddling inside the church. After Lincoln Clay eliminated the Dixie Mafia and killed their leader Ritchie Doucet, he handed control of Delray Hollow over to the Haitian Mob, who now operate a weed racket here.  Emmanuel Lazare, the Haitian mob's second-in-command, keeps an office in the back of the church where he oversees the details of the marijuana trafficking.
The church features the main building along with a fellowship hall in the back. There is also a garage and a boathouse as well as picnic and playground areas on the grounds.
- Vargas Painting #17 in the back office.
- Weapon Locker with a Trench 1938.
- Alfredsson M200 in the church on a pew in the corner.
- Barker 390 on the table just inside the heroin cutting building.
- Manitou Model 67 on the roof of the garage.
- Trench 1938 in the garage.
- The boathouse behind the church is one of the few locations where boats will spawn with reliability throughout the game. There will usually be two, either an Eckhart Columbus or a Samson Raider along with a Njord Seafarer or Kingfisher.