|Born||December 31st, 1877|
|Died||October 3rd, 1935 (Aged 57)|
|Portrayed by||John Doman|
Morello was born on December 31st, 1877, in either Lost Heaven or Sicily. At some point, Morello became a close friend of Don Salieri and both served as Don Peppone's two most trusted caporegimes. However, in 1921, Don Peppone was killed in a deal gone awry and Morello and Salieri blamed each other for the death of the Don. They decided to split Lost Heaven into two sections: while Morello operated in the East Side of Lost Heaven, Salieri operated in Little Italy. He eventually gained power as he is greatly helped by his brother Sergio and has connection with the City Councilor, because of this he has a big influence in the city. He tries to extend into Salieri crime family territory but resulted a mob war between the two families. However, he ultimately destroys everything he`s involved in through his overly brutal behavior. In 1935, Salieri planned to assassinate Morello while he is in the opera house in Central Island watching the play Othello, however it ended earlier than Tommy and the others expected but their still in pursuit on Morello, chasing him through the countryside.
There are several possible death scenes for Morello:
- He is shot down in a plane by Tommy.
- His car is pushed off a bridge by Tommy.
- While the player keeps driving beside him, either Paulie or Sam will shoot him to death, or the player can if their aim is exceptionally on target.
- Morello's most distinctive characteristics is that he only wears white colored clothing.
- In the mission Creme De La Creme, Salieri suggested that Morello was responsible for Peppone's death, however during the Intermezzo Tommy claimed that Peppone got killed in a deal gone wrong and that both Salieri and Morello blamed each other for Peppone's death, so this was likely the case.
- Morello owns a bulletproof Silver Fletcher, which could be obtained in the mission Creme De La Creme (except in the bridge death scene)
|Boss of the Morello crime family|