It is a chain of thirteen clothing stores located throughout Empire Bay. Its first store was opened in 1850 by Irish fabric manufacturer John Dipton in Kingston. Since then, the business gained a reputation for great quality and value, with stores found in every major US city.
- Chinatown - one location.
- East Side - one location.
- Hunters Point - one location.
- Kingston - two locations.
- Little Italy - two locations.
- Oyster Bay - two locations.
- Sand Island - one location.
- Southport - one location.
- Uptown - one location.
- West Side - one location.
|Clothing Item||Cost 1945||Cost 1951|
|Casual Suit and Raincoat||$67.00||$82.00|
- Two of these stores in Chinatown are used as fronts for the Triads in The Betrayal of Jimmy.
- The saleswoman model here, named Joan, is also used as a NPC skin.