The Delizia Grandeamerica is a mid-sized two-door Italian luxury sports car with an extremely powerful engine that's fitting for anyone with a 'need for speed' and very deep pockets.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Not available.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available.
- Joe's Adventures: Becomes available in the mission Bet on That.
- It's based on the Ferrari America series of vehicles.
- The car was originally in the game as the Delizia 410 Grand American but was cut for unknown reasons; it can be seen in the gallery below. While the name of the mission is unknown, it would have been given by Steve Coyne, with the car itself found inside a garage that you were told to destroy.
- Joe Barbaro and the bookie are the only two known owners.
- When you take the car from the bookie the license plate reads BET-77.
- It's the only ownable car that does not appear in the Carcyclopedia.
- It is the fastest car in the game; however, with a top speed of 182 mph (292 km/h) its full potential is unlikely to be reached.
- The name Delizia is Italian for "delight".