|Top speed||169 mph / 272 km/h|
|Max power||334 hp / 249 kW|
|Weight||2646 lb / 1200 kg|
The Delizia Grandeamerica is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Delizia Grandeamerica is a mid-sized two-door Italian luxury sports car with an extremely high powered engine that's fitting anyone with a 'need for speed' and very deep pockets.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Not available.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available
- Joe's Adventures: Becomes available in the mission Bet on That.
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It's based on a conglomeration of several Ferrari's from the era.
- The car was originally in the game as the Delizia 410 Grand American but was cut for unknown reasons, it can be seen in the gallery below. While the name of the mission is unknown, it would have given by Stephen Coyne, with the car itself found inside a garage that you were told to destroy.
- Joe Barbaro and the Bookie are the only two known owners.
- When you take the car from the Bookie the license plate reads BET-77.
- It's the only ownable car that does not appear in the Carcyclopedia.
- It's the fastest car in the game, however with a top speed of 182 mph (292 km/h) you're not likely to reach it's full potential.
- The name Delizia is Italian for "delight".