The De Costa Family Farm is located in Sinclair Parish and is the family farm of Mitch "M.J." Decosta, which he uses in his weed growing business as well as a center for Roxy Laveau and her father to operate their civil rights movement in the Parish.
During the course of capturing Sheriff Walter "Slim" Beaumont, the farm is left in ruins and M.J.'s growing operation is destroyed. He relocates to Laveau's Compound, where he partners up with Lincoln Clay and the two build a new Grow House together.
- Another Brother Falls
- Ten Double-Zero
- New Shade of Green
- Kickin' Up Dust
- Ain't Nowhere Safer
- Medicine Cabinet in the shed.
Only in Ain't Nowhere Safer:
- Frag Grenade in the first room.
- Lupara in the first room.
- Mayweather .30 in the second room.
- Mayweather M04A3 on a covered crate near the main path.
- Molotov Cocktail x3, one near the Mayweather M04A3 and one in each room.
- A wardrobe in the second floor front bedroom.
- $875-$1250 in cash on a first floor bookcase.
- Two notes, one on the front porch of the house and one in a shed.
Information coming soon.