The Culver Empire Police Special is a police cruiser variation of the Culver Empire with slightly higher speed and horsepower than the stock version, equivalent to level one basic tuning.
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-5.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available.
- Joe's Adventures: Only during Witness - Frozen Memories.
- The Culver Empire Detective Special is another version without the police markings, colors, and emergency light. It's only seen in the beginning of Chapter 6 when Vito is arrested.
- Stealing one will result in an immediate two-star wanted level on the car that can't be removed regardless of whether you were seen by the police or not.
- The car has no radio, and the buttons normally used to change stations are used to toggle the siren on and off.
- The car cannot be modified at body shops or stored in your garage.
- The car can be crushed at Bruski's Scrap & Salvage for a payout of $429.50.
- It's replaced by the Smith Custom 200 Police Special in the 1950s segment of the game.