The Culver Empire is a medium powered four-door sedan suitable for anyone wanting a spacious car with luxury styling at an affordable price.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 2-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Not available (see trivia).
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Not available.
- Joe's Adventures: Throughout entire DLC.
- It's primarily based on the 1940 Chrysler New Yorker.
- The Culver brand name is derived from the Culver River which runs through Empire Bay.
- There are two police versions, the Police Special and the Detective Special.
- The car is featured in chapter 2 Home Sweet Home then again in chapter 5 The Buzzsaw.
- In Joe's Adventures you start off with a black one in your garage.
- In The Betrayal of Jimmy you steal one in the mission Culver Empire Theft.
- The Culver brand is a re-establishment of the Ulver brand from Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.
- Joe Barbaro owns a black one in the 1940's with the license plate FQ-358.