The Cossack is a large four-door luxury sedan with the classic styling of the early 1930s and is a fitting choice for any made man wanting to show off his status to the people of Empire Bay. Its high-powered engine moves the large car with ease, and there's also plenty of extra power for those times you need to get somewhere in a hurry.
Upgrades and Pricing
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- It is available with the Made Man Pack which is only obtainable through purchase of the Mafia II Collectors Edition or the Mafia II Digital Deluxe Edition for PC on Steam.
- When installed, the car becomes available once you gain access to your garage in the base Mafia II game and in all DLC's.
- It is based on the 1933 Duesenberg SJ Arlington Torpedo.
- The only known owners of the car are Vito, Joe, and Jimmy if it's downloaded with the Made Man Pack.
- One is seen in the opening cutscene of the game when Vito arrives in Empire Bay as a child. Another appears behind 18 year old Vito and Joe as they rob the jewelry store.
- It is one of the oldest vehicles in the game, right behind the Shubert Series AB, the Smith Truck being the oldest.
- As with all cars downloaded with the vehicle and clothing packs, it can't be sold or removed from the garage.
- When the engine is upgraded to level 3 (supercharged) the hood is removed.
- The in-game-file name of this car is called Trautenberg Grande, possibly renamed to Cossack before release.