Communist Propaganda is a series of eight posters found around New Bordeaux. They are available form the start of the game and may be collected anytime the player is free to explore the game map.
- Poster #5 on the wall of brick building south of the Central Market.
- Poster #6 inside a fishing shack on Anderson Bay.
- Poster #7 on the side of a trailer in a trailer park just west of Baby Bear B.B.Q..
- Poster #2 on the side wall of a building, next to the bridge to Frisco Fields in north Barclay Mills.
- Poster #2 on the back wall of a building in the southeastern train yard.
- Poster #3 on the back wall of a Locksmith Hardware & Service building in southeast Barclay Mills.
- Poster #4 on the wall of a warehouse in southwestern Barclay Mills.
- Poster #4 on the front of the courthouse? in Delray Hollow.
- Poster #5 on an elevated train platform in northeast Delray Hollow.
- Poster #1 on the wall of a building in southeast Downtown.
- Poster #4 next to the entrance of a building in south central Downtown.
- Poster #5 on the back of a blue warehouse along the southern shore.
- Poster #8 on a retaining wall near the underground canal entrance along the northeast shore.
- Poster #6 on the front door of a mansion in the northeast part of the French Ward.
- Poster #7 on the rear side of Villa del Mar in the southeast corner of the French Ward.
- Poster #7 on the front steps of a brownstone building in south central Frisco Fields.
- Poster #8 on a support pillar on a building across the street from Duvall Hall Science Center.
- Poster #1 on a lighthouse in the bay along the northern shore.
- Poster #2 on the front door of a large two-story brick building in central Pointe Verdun.
- Poster #3 on a utility pole in the cattle yard of Roberdeau Meat Packing.
- Poster #4 on a utility pole on a dock just north of the Pearl Diver Motel.
- Poster #1 on the door of a small building at the south end of the train yard.
- Poster #2 on the side of a shack along the shoreline just north of Rigolet's Canning Company.
- Poster #3 on the west side wall of Dominik's Sugar.
- Poster #4 on the wall of a shack behind the Louisiana Shipping Company in north River Row.
- Poster #5 on the end of the La Vie Ferry Company pier.
- Poster #8 inside a stairwell of a building behind Blarney's Pub.
- Poster #1 on the side of a brick building in the southwest corner of north Tickfaw Harbor.
- poster #6 on top of an observation tower in the southwest corner of Tickfaw Harbor.
- Poster #7 on a small brick building in the northwest corner of south Tickfaw Harbor.
- Poster #8 on the top level of the parking garage in south central Tickfaw Harbor.